Aboratec SCP. ("Aboratec") is the company acting as the data controller in connection with any personal information collected or received from your use of "Our Shoplist" mobile application.
This Policy explains the types of information that we may collect and hold, how that information is used and with whom the data is shared. It also sets out how you can contact us if you have any queries or concerns about this information.
- Information that we collect: when creating your account(s), we ask you to provide an email address. Additionally, if you create your account from a social network, we may collect the following information:
Upon creation of lists, we will store the name/denomination of the items that are being introduced into the lists. When geo-location is enabled and user consent is given, information about the physical location of the device might be stored.
- How Aboratec uses the information that you provide or which it collects: email address, product/item names and/or denominations, as well as geo-location data, are used merely for the functionalities featured in "Our Shoplist" mobile application, such as user authentication and content sharing among users. The rest of the information is collected for statistical purposes.
- Sharing information about you: the contents and items in your lists may be visible to users that have been explicitly authorized by you via "Our Shoplist" mobile application list sharing functionality. Aboratec won´t share any information about you to third parties without your consent.
- What we do to protect your information: while Aboratec cant guarantee that unauthorised access will never occur, rest assured that Aboratec takes great care in maintaining the security of your personal data to prevent unauthorised access to it, through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures. Access to the information is limited to members of our personnel in charge of software maintenance tasks. Aboratec puts in place physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to keep your information safe.
- Access to your information and your rights: if you would like a copy of the personal information that we store about you in our customer databases, please contact us using the details given in the "Contact us" section below. You may be asked to provide some proof of identification so that we can verify that it is you making the request. We reserve the right, subject to applicable law, to charge a fee (subject to any cap on fees as required by applicable law) for inspection of your personal data held by us.
This is in addition to your legal rights, including the right to access a copy of your personal information, the right to request the deletion or updating of any inaccurate personal data and the right to object, in some cases, to our processing of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the details given in the “Contact us” section below.
If you are concerned that we have not complied with your legal rights or applicable privacy laws, you may contact your local data protection authority.
- Contact us: for any inquiry regarding your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check our full contact data.